Wednesday, June 13, 2007

i ate 5 boiled hotdogs today,didnt attend sch thx to yestaday & i walked like (*&^$%* km TODAY, under that, not sunny but wow, very hot weathr. ha know why? i was beautifully prepared for my solo 'tour' @ bugis 4 shopping sprees && when i was abt to reach inter, i realised i didnt bring my ezlink so i'd no alternative choice but to shake my way home. den i walked back to inter hoping some kind hp'stall' owners wil actually xchange cash w my 6260N so i tried my luck lahh. & dis really kind soul did but askd for my charger&earpeice n im like fuck i didnt bring so i';d to shake my way home again. but i didnt went back instead to 7eleven for my bf's maple card. & aft which i went home, rest && aft tt i wento inter again u know i wana bookd BBQ pit 4 operians but too saddening, all bookd;( so i brought chargr& wento 'xchange' but fuck again dey say my batt n chargr spoil so too bad again. i walkd ard instead, got myself a damn cheap flatshoe. with some accesories.. ;) went home for dinner & mom lied lah she didnt bring me out okay. went for dinner instead, aft math, went home , suddenly rmberd den i saw this ipod for reallly cheap den i went again to INTER for the duno hw many times. chey,fuck,fake.
lol. but saw original one instead @ 258 ! haas . omg, itchy. i tink i;ll geddit tmr. :D


















mybrother:D

No comments: